Register now, courses fill quickly. Tuition is $1,995. To learn more about available discounts and specific course pricing contact Anna Siebenborn at: Anna@BOCColorado.org or 720.408.4888.
Level I - Building Systems Maintenance
BOC Level I is intended for those with two or more years of experience in building operations and maintenance, who wish to broaden their knowledge of the total building system. It includes 74 hours of training, facility tours and project work in building systems maintenance. Check out our BOC Program guide or visit the nation BOC website for more information about BOC program and curriculum.
BOC works closely with all students to ensure success in meeting the training certificate of completion requirements:
- Attendance at all classes
- Completion of all project assignments
- Passing grade of 70% or better on all tests
- Submit a certification application to BOC
BOC is an ISO Standard 17024 aligned program. A national 3rd-party certification exam is now available for an additional $285.
All classes are held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Please sign up for notifications, let us know your preferred course location and we will notify you when new locations are added.
Ask about the 10% discount for BOAC and CASDEM members
Building systems maintenance
Level i - Courses
Denver Federal Center Kipling St.
- Jan 17, 2018: BOC 1001A Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- Jan 18, 2018: BOC 1001B Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- March 8, 2018: BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- April 19, 2018: BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- May 31, 2018: BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- July 12, 2018: BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Aug 23, 2018: BOC 1006 Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Oct 4, 2018: BOC 1007 Facility Electrical Systems
Course dates - Begins April 2018 - Saturday Course
- BOC 1001A Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- BOC 1001B Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- BOC 1006 Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- BOC 1008 O&M Practices for Sustainable Buildings
For more information about BOC Colorado or registration contact: